Friday, April 10, 2015

Huge Try-On Haul

Hi! Long time no blog, but don't worry I'm back now(:

Today I have a huge collective haul from Tilly's, Sephora, Ulta, Aeropostale and more.
So let's get started: 

Tilly's is one of my favorite stores and I got the most stuff from here. I was on the hunt for some spring and summer clothes [aka shorts]. 
Speaking of shorts, I got a pair of bright aqua blue shorts [I also got these in maroon and white]. These are the perfect length not so short that my butt is hanging out [ladies that is not cute] and not down to my knees. 
Another thing thing I bought was this shirt. This one is just plain black and crochet at the top with 2 tassels hanging down.  
I guess I was feeling a Coachella vibe that day cause I bought another boho tank top. This tank top is black with string straps that tie in the center with 2 tassels. There is a cut down the center [ I know scandalous... jk] surrounded by an Aztec kind of print.
I also got 2 packs of 5 rings. One pack has metal and jeweled rings and the other has brass and pops of color on the rings. I kinda love wearing rings everyday because I feel like they complete most outfits.
 
The last thing I got was a pair of sandals. Every year I get at least new one pair of sandals, and I figured I might as well get them before they get picked over. These are super cute plain, black strappy sandals. 
I got a simple, short black cardigan from Old Navy. Basic cardigans are hard to find and I had been on the lookout for a black one for awhile now. This one stops right where your jeans start and goes with a ton of shirts. 

I also got another pair of shorts [above^] froAeropostale. These are just your basic, plain denim shorts, which are my favorite type.

Next, I went to Target. I like Target's clothes, but never really get any from there. This time I found a plain, black maxi skirt, so I can finally get on the maxi trend (yay). 
So from Sephora I got the Tarte brow gel in the shade taupe. I decided to try this brow gel since I have some unruly brows. Let me know of any good tinted brow held in the comments below. I also got a pair of tweezers because they were on sale [and I thought I lost mine].

I am really excited for this next item. After wanting something for LUSH for so long I finally got something! I bought a bath bomb. Even though I am not the hugest bath fan, I had heard so many good things about their bath bombs [my friends had nothing bad to say] I decided to try one. I bought the Avobath bathbomb and it smells sooooo good. It is super fragrant and smells like a sweet avocado candy. 

Another beauty product I bought was the NYX bronzer from Ulta. This is a matte bronzer and it is the shade light.
American Eagle had their nail polish on clearance so I picked up 2 bottles. One color is a blue-green sparkly color and the other is a super dark purple. 


Thanks for reading! Comment your favorite stores down below!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment